Freight Forwarder (m/f)
As a Freight Forwarder, you will join the Ebrex team in Aldridge, Birmingham and take responsibility for developing our freight forwarding activities between UK and Europe, ideally through your own developed suppliers and clients. If you have strong geographical knowledge of Europe and have planned the movement of goods around mainland Europe then is a great opportunity for you as we seek a highly experienced Freight Forwarder to join our operation.
You will be working closely with both clients and international subcontractors, and be responsible for maximizing growth within your function. You will have a minimum of two years relevant experience in a similar role, with operational experience of all modes of transport but as a minimum European full load road freight experience. You will need excellent organisational, problem solving and decision making skills.
Hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday; a high degree of flexibility will be required as operations mandate.
We offer you an interesting workplace and key role in a growing international company. You will get to work with many different professional groups. For the right candidate there will be great opportunities for professional growth.
- Customer liaison – dealing with quotations, bookings and general enquiries ensuring service levels are met
- Ensure all movements are completed to the customer’s satisfaction
- Develop and evaluate opportunities for Freight Management
- Liaise with all hauliers in respect of allocating work for delivery and collection
- Negotiate freight rates with subcontractors
- Identify new potential subcontractors
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents.
Ebrex (UK) LTD
Unit 91 Empire Industrial Park