Ebrex Polska has signed a contract for managing activities for national storage and distribution of FORD spare parts in Poland. This Parts Distribution Centre is located in Teresin at ProLogis Park Teresin (Warsaw), where Ebrex Polska has leased 10,700 m² of warehouse space.
We were able to:
- Assure 'zero' defect transfer
- Implement IT solution
- Full capacity from first day
- No service break
- Improve staff productivity
- Improve quality levels
The contract includes complete logistics service from warehousing and order management to delivery and after sales service of Polish dealers, replenishment of about 16,000 parts from central warehouse of FORD in Cologne.
“The decision to entrust Ebrex Polska with logistics services was affected by factors such as winning a Polish tender for Logistics Provider, cost reduction opportunities, commitment for excellent service, providing flexibility, fast and efficient solutions within a slim organization. Not without significance was the commitment of the company's management at all stages of the existing cooperation”- said Alfred Eckl, Ford of Europe Operations Manager, PS&L Distribution Centres Sweden, Italy, Poland, Russia.
(Property Magazine International)
After winning the tender for automotive aftermarket warehousing operation, Ebrex was able in a period of just three months:
- To prepare & implement IT solution,
- Take over more than 10 000 sqm of warehouse with 25 000 SKUs,
- Take over staff to keep productivity and quality levels,
- Create IT sub applications supporting servicing standards & customer satisfaction,
- Assure ‘zero’ defect transfer – the customers did not recognize provider change – no service break; full capacity from first day of service.
To optimize space utilization and costs savings to the client, we have implemented additional services within existing warehouse area.