EBREX Deutschland GmbH has been a 100% daughter company of EBREX Business Solutions Limited since its acquisition in 2010. Together with other EBREX International branches and partners we have created a global transport solution. These exclusive partnerships have created a global supply chain organization that utilizes people, processes and technology to provide logistics solutions on the highest levels.
The combined capabilities of the organization promote a single source solution to global supply chain challenges and focus on cost reduction, operational efficiency improvements and visibility.
EBREX Deutschland helps and supports companies to manage their global supplier base ensuring compliance to shipment routings, sailing schedules and inventory requirements while maximizing utilization and capacity of equipment.
Our exclusive partnership adds value through a myriad of global supply chain services for example ocean freight, international air freight and domestic transportation services such as FTL/LTL/groupage and expedited freight options.
As a result of this partnership EBREX Deutschland is the exclusive European based provider for a variety of logistics services focusing on supply chain management, freight, inventory management, manufacturing consolidation, cross docking operation and warehousing.
We are using our own European Ebrex offices and other contracted logistics partners to be able to offer a worldwide one stop shopping logistic solution, including packaging engineering in order to optimize the total supply chain.
See more in our case vendor chasing.
Services EBREX Germany
- International Freight Forwarding to and from all Western and Eastern European countries for FTL, LTL and groupage
- Domestic collections & distribution by Road, Air and Container modes depending on customers lead time requirements
- Supply Chain logistics
- We have extensive experience in “Premium Freight” Contract Logistics
- In your supply chain we offer trouble-shooting expertise to make every step go smoothly from warehousing and distribution, right through to auditing facilities.
- Managing warehouses
- In-house freight management
- Cross- docking, order picking (picking & packing)
- Customs services
- Packaging solutions
- Tailor made logistic solutions
- Monitoring and performance reporting (KPI’s)