Ebrex Business Solutions Ltd.
South Denes Road
National Westminster Bank plc.
45 London Street,
Sort Code 60-15-31
Account Euro (€)550-00-71207090
Company Registration No. 6970477
VAT No. GB 977 2956 55
Mr. Jeremy Simpson
European Business Development
M : +44 7795 462 019
We thank you for the interest in our company and our products. In order to comprehensively answer your enquiry, you may be asked to supply private information. This information is supplied completely voluntarily. Your private data is saved according to the laws concerning data protection in the country in which the website is operated from.
Copyright 2010 Ebrex Business Solutions Ltd. All rights reserved. The content of this website, including all picture material and the design, fall within copyright laws and other laws for the protection of intellectual property rights. The circulation and alteration of the content of these pages, including "framing" and other similar activities, is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise mentioned, all products, especially company logos and brands on the Ebrex Business Solutions Internet Site are registered trademarks.
We may collect and process information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website ebrexlogistics.com or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, search for a product, place an order and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you if you have consented to this;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; or
- Analysts and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, personal data held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets.
We may also disclosure your information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at www.ebrexlogistics.com/contact/.
The UK’s Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.