The mission and primary goal of Ebrex Business Solutions Ltd. is to provide logistics services in accordance with the requirements of our customers. For this we engender a full responsibility for the impact our operations have on the environment and strive to ensure that all legislation and standards are not only satisfied by also surpassed. By using capacity to the full, including the consolidation of loads into a single shipment, we aim not only to serve our customers, but also to respect the environment.
Ebrex Business Solutions has been divided into divisions focused on the development of transport, freight forwarding, warehousing and contract logistics in Western and Eastern Europe.
In order to meet the requirements of our clients we set the following objectives:
- Strive to provide consistently high quality services, giving our customers clear economic benefits while respecting the environment
- We want to be perceived by our customers, suppliers and competitors as the most environmentally-friendly and open partner.
- Strive for continuous growth in turnover and profitability in order to be more economically competitive in the market, and thereby provide our employees with stable and attractive employment
- Prevent and reduce the adverse impact of operations on the environment.
These objectives will be achieved by:
- Efficient and thoughtful management of resources and processes in the company.
- Accuracy (solid) and reliability in cooperation with customers and suppliers.
- Quality and environmental awareness of all employees of the Company.
- Optimal financial results through the continuous search for new and better economic solutions.
- Auditing of customer satisfaction with the level of quality of our services and finance.
- Rational waste and energy management.
The Management Board is fully committed to the Company and its employees in seeking to achieve the policy directions of the Integrated Management System. It is committed to ensuring adequate resources for their implementation, continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System in accordance with nomenclatures PN-EN ISO 9001:2009, PN-EN ISO 14001:2005 and the fulfillment of all legal requirements.